The latest version of iOS, 12.1.4 , is bringing in a new exciting feature for FaceTime. Now, FaceTime allows multiple people to talk together at the same time. Find out how to do it below.
If you are looking for solutions to your own #iOS issue, you can contact us by using the link provided at the bottom of this page.
When describing your issue, please be as detailed as possible so we can easily pinpoint a relevant solution. If you can, kindly include the exact error messages you are getting to give us an idea where to start. If you have already tried some troubleshooting steps before emailing us, make sure to mention them so we can skip them in our answers.
- Go to Settings > FaceTime, and make sure that FaceTime is on.
- Open FaceTime and tap in the top-right corner.
- Enter the name of your contacts, phone numbers, or emails.
- To start your FaceTime call, tap Audio or Video.
Another way to easily do Group FaceTime on your iPhone is by using an existing group conversation in Messages app. Here’s how:
- Open Messages and start a group conversation. Or go to an existing group conversation.
- Tap the contacts at the top of the group conversation.
- Tap FaceTime , then start your call.
We hope you find this short guide helpful.
Engage with us
If you happen to have a problem with your own iPhone, let us know about it and we will do our best to post them and their solutions in our upcoming articles. You can use this link to contact us for assistance. We can’t guarantee an answer to every question but rest assured that we will exhaust everything on our end to help you.
Be as detailed as possible when describing your problem to help us diagnose your issue easily. If you can include error messages, popups, attempted troubleshooting steps, and circumstances leading to the problem, that would be very helpful.