The Airplane Mode is a feature that disables all wireless communications in your Apple iPhone XR, or any smartphones for that matter, in just one flick of a finger. When enabled, all network and wireless connections are disabled. This, of course, includes WiFi, Bluetooth, Cellular Data and even Personal Hotspot. If you need your phone to be connected all the time, Airplane Mode has to be disabled.
Here’s how you do it:
- From the Home screen, tap Settings. Once the Settings page is up, you can see the Airplane Mode immediately and its toggle switch is just right beside it.
- To enable it, flick the switch to the right. It will turn green and that means it’s turned on. The moment you do that, WiFi will be disabled as well as Bluetooth, Cellular Data including Personal Hotspot.
- Flick the switch back to the left and Airplane Mode will be disabled and all wireless communications will be re-enabled.
Alternatively, you can pull the Control Center down and enable or disable Airplane Mode.
- Swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen to pull the Control Center down.
- You can then touch the airplane icon to enable or disable Airplane Mode.
There you have it! That’s how you enable or disable Airplane Mode on your iPhone XR.
I hope that we’ve been able to help you fix the problem with your device. We would appreciate it if you helped us spread the word so please share this post if you found it helpful. Thank you so much for reading!