There are times when you need to restart your Apple Watch 4 and one of the best examples is when it’s running slow or glitching every now and then. A reboot is also necessary when it has some issues with its connection with your iPhone. A restart can fix any software-related issues and it’s advisable to make your watch run smoothly again. That said, here’s how you restart it:
- To turn off the Apple Watch 4, press and hold the Side button on the side of the Apple Watch 4.
- Drag the on/off symbol to the right.
- The Apple Watch 4 has been turned off.
- To turn on the Apple Watch 4, press and hold the Side button on the side of the Apple Watch 4.
- To unlock the screen, press the Digital Crown button.
- If prompted, enter your screen lock code.
- The Apple Watch 4 has been turned on.
I hope that we’ve been able to help you fix the problem with your device. We would appreciate it if you helped us spread the word so please share this post if you found it helpful. Thank you so much for reading!