Microsoft’s full Black Friday sale has just officially started early Friday, and a number of great new deals are now being offered at the Microsoft holiday store. Discounts are now applied on to some of the latest Microsoft products ranging from tablets and smartphones. The Surface tablet, Lumia smartphones and other Windows-based devices are among these special offers.
So far, three of the hottest Microsoft gadgets are already been sold out since the software-giant’s holiday store went live today. Among the highly picked devices that are now running out of stock would include the Dell Inspiron 15z laptop offered at $399, the Xbox 360 console (250GB) for $199.99 and the no-contract Lumia 520 for AT&T.
While the aforesaid products are already out of stock, shoppers may still take advantage of other great Black Friday deals from Microsoft today. In fact, a number of discounts are still being presented, including the original version of Surface tablet, which is now up for grabs at only $199 from its regular price at $349.
Microsoft is also offering promotional bundles including a Surface bundle that consists of the following:
- 32GB tablet
- any of select Surface sleeves
- a $25 Windows Store app and games card
- either of a Touch Cover or new backlit Type Cover 2
The bundled pricing starts at $368, which denotes overall savings of up to $250.
Microsoft is also imposing a 35 percent discount on the Surface Sleeves, along with a Surface Free Cover Holiday Bundle. Such bundle is comprised of the Surface tablet (based on the customer’s preference), a free Touch Cover and a backlit Type Cover 2, all for a starting price at $368.
Aside from the Surface bundle, great discounts are also applied to some of Microsoft’s Windows phone flagships, in line with the company’s Black Friday deal. This would include the following:
- $20 off to the Nokia Lumia 521 (off-contract from T-Mobile), now sold for only $79
- $100 off to the Nokia Lumia 1520 for AT&T, now sold for only $99
- $100 off to the Nokia Lumia 1020 for AT&T (41-megapixel), starting at $99
- Samsung Ativ S Neo for Sprint, now sold for only $49, originally priced at $199
Black Friday deals are also instigated to other touch-screen PCs branded by Microsoft such as:
- the Gateway NV570P10u for $329 (down from $649);
- the Lenovo IdeaPad S415 for $399 (down from $479);
- the HP Pavilion TouchSmart 10-e010nr for $249 (down from $299);
- the Dell XPS 18 All-in-One with an Intel Core i5 for $999, down from $1,349
Microsoft’s Black Friday deals are apparently promising great savings, and so, customers are advised to act fast before the target device will run out of stock.
Source: PC Mag