The wallpaper is among the things in your iPhone that can give it more personality or reflect the personality of its owner. Apple has given importance to optimization and that’s evident enough with the roll out of the iOS 16.
As you know, you now have several other options as far as changing the wallpaper of your iPhone is concerned. In the case of iPhone 14 and its variants, those options are pre-installed, although the steps on how to change the wallpaper haven’t changed or have minimal changes.
Unlike before, you now have options to choose from different wallpaper categories instead of just your pictures or pre-installed wallpapers. Aside from that, you can now customize the lock screen and widgets that appear on it.
Estimate Cost : 0
Time Needed : 4 minutes
So in this post, we are going to walk you through in changing the wallpaper on your iPhone 14 and how to customize the lock screen to fit your style.
Here’s how you do it:
- Go back to the Home screen, look for Settings and tap on it.
This will open the Settings app that allows you to change some settings in your iPhone.
- Swipe up to find Wallpaper and once found, tap on it.
This will bring you to the next screen where you can customize the background of your device.
- Tap Customize under the first image, and then tap Add New.
This will pull up a screen that allows you to choose a certain wallpaper.
- If you have photos you want to use as your wallpaper, then tap Photos.
You will then have to choose which of your photos you want to use as background.
- You can also choose Photo Shuffle, which will automatically change the background.
The shuffle frequency will be dependent on your settings. You can change it on tap, on lock, hourly or daily.
- If you don’t want to use your photos, then you can choose from Apple’s wallpaper categories.
The most popular are the weather and astronomy wallpapers, although you can also choose to use colors as the background.
- After choosing a wallpaper, you will also be able to change how the widgets appear.
Aside from that, you can choose which widgets you want to be displayed on the lock screen. You can do that by tapping the widget and scrolling down for more options.
- Apple iPhone 14
When it comes to choosing the right wallpaper, it’s about your personal preference. So take time in choosing the photos or categories you want to use as your wallpaper.
And that’s how you change the wallpaper and customize the lock screen on your iPhone 14.
We hope this guide can be helpful.
Have a great day!