The iTunes error 0xe8000065 usually occurs when trying to connect an iOS device to iTunes. The error message that usually appears on the phone is “iTunes could not connect to this iPhone because an unknown error occurred (0xE8000065)”. This is usually caused by a communication problem between your device and the computer. One of the best way to fix this problem is to use a different USB cable to connect the device to the computer. If this does not fix the problem then proceed with the additional troubleshooting steps listed below.
How To Fix iTunes Error 0xe8000065
- Restart the computer and the iOS device.
- Make sure that the computer is running on the latest Windows update.
- Make sure that you have the latest version of iTunes installed in your computer.
- Pull out all the USB peripherals from your computer except the keyboard and mouse. Then reboot your computer, start iTunes and plug your iOS device into a different USB port on the computer.
- An anti-malware software in the PC/ iPhone might cause error 0xE8000065. Try updating the security software on your PC or disable it temporarily.
- Connect your iOS device to a different computer to check whether the issue is specific to your computer.
Engage with us
If you have any concerns regarding your iPhone feel free to contact us using this form. We will provide you with free technical support regarding the issue you are facing with your device. Just make sure to provide as much detail as possible so that we can make an accurate diagnosis.