It is important that you know how to properly turn your Apple Watch 4 off as this will help in making it work perfectly again. This device doesn’t have a ‘Restart’ option so if you want to do that, you have to turn it off completely and power it back on. There is a forced restart option but it is reserved only if the device is frozen and won’t respond.
In this post, I will walk you through on how to turn your Apple Watch 4 completely and turn it back up. Don’t worry, doing this procedure won’t delete your files and data. We also recommend that you turn off your Watch 4 every now and then just to refresh its memory.
- Press and hold the side button until you see the Power Off slider.
- Drag the Power Off slider.
- After your watch turns off, press and hold the side button again until you see the Apple logo.
- If your Apple Watch is charging, take it off the charger first. When your watch is charging, you can’t restart it.
So, that’s how you turn your Apple Watch 4 off and back on but if it’s frozen, here’s how to do the forced restart.
Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds, then release both buttons when you see the Apple logo.
I hope that we’ve been able to help you fix the problem with your device. We would appreciate it if you helped us spread the word so please share this post if you found it helpful. Thank you so much for reading!
- How to remove Apple Watch 4 band
- How to update Apple Watch 4
- How to connect Apple Watch 4 to WiFi
- How to setup Apple Watch 4
- How to restart Apple Watch 4