Most people who own iPhones tend to transfer photos, images, music, videos and other data from their phone devices to iTunes. They regularly transfer their iPhone photos and videos to iTunes from their phone devices all the time to boost their photo album. However, sometimes, this process of Transfer Photos From iPhone To PC computer can be marred with several bugs and issues. With this, there needed to be ways to access your images and photos from your phone without using iTunes.
Quick Tip: We recommend WinX MediaTrans as the best iTunes alternative to transfer photos from iPhone to PC quicker and more efficiently.
Without using iTunes, you can transfer photos from iPhone to pc without iTunes using any of the following five different methods.
Ways To Transfer Photos From iPhone To PC Without iTunes
1). WinX MediaTrans
Using Windows X media transfer also works well. WinX MediaTrans is one of the best photos app that you can use to transfer your photos from your iPhone to your PC or PC to iPhone. The best part of this photos app is the fact that you get to transfer your pictures and other files without using iTunes. Use windows explorer to get pictures.
When use this photos to PC app to transfer your photos to PC. Photos to PC transfer is really very fast using Windows X mediaTrans. If you want to transfer photos with the WinX MediaTrans photos app to transfer pictures from iPhone to your PC, it takes about 8 seconds to transfer 100 4K photos.
Also, when you either add or remove photos from your iPhone photo folder, always remember to click on the big blue sync button which helps you to synchronize all your photos and files. You can also use this tool for data transfer.
The WinX MediaTrans Windows photos app comes with a simple and straightforward user interface. The user interface is nice and pretty easy to use. All you need do is to click on the images folder and then begin the process of transferring your high-quality images at the fastest rate to your computer. The thing about this app is the fact that you only get to use your USB cable with it. You get to move photos from your iPhone to PC in several easy and simple steps.
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using a USB cable.
- Run the WinX MediaTrans Windows photos app
- Go to your photo folder on your phone and make sure that you select photos on your iPhone in the camera roll.
- Start the transfer process of pictures from phone to Windows 7, 8 , or 10 by using the export button.
- Click on the big blue sync button to immediately synchronize everything. This is what it takes to transfer your photos from your iPhone to the PC via the WinX MediaTrans photos apps
2). Transfer iPhone photos to PC using your email
You can transfer your photos from your Apple phone to your Windows 10 computer device without iTunes by using your email. But you can only use this process to transfer only a few of your photos in your phone. This is the best way to transfer few important pictures to your computer.
All you need to do is to log on to your email using your iPhone. Then go to your folder where you have the pictures. Select the few images and photos that you want to send. After selecting the pictures, you can then decide to send them through email. You can also use this tool for data transfer.
- Step 1 Go to your iPhone select your pictures folder.
- Step 2 Select the pictures you want to transfer
- Step 3 Select send by email through the options With your computer, you can then check your email inbox and save the pictures in a folder. The downside of this process is that you are limited with the number of pictures that you can send.
3). Transfer photos using Apple iCloud Photo library
You can use iCloud storage from Apple to transfer iPhone photos from your iPhone to the PC computer in just few easy steps. The Apple iCloud Photo library makes it possible to transfer photos and videos and also store the same photos and video using iCloud photos.
This photo transfer process is used to automatically transfer your photos and videos from your phone to your PC computer. And this is an automatic process since it works wirelessly without iTunes and you have no need to connect your USB cable. Use windows explorer to get pictures.
To use this method, all you need do is to try and set up the iCloud device Photo service from Apple. As soon as you do this, it will begin automatically downloading new photos into your Windows 10 PC computer. You can also use this tool for data transfer.
One thing most people do not like this method is the fact that when you delete your photos and videos from your iPhone, the backup in iCloud for the same photo will be deleted also. This is a sure process to transfer your iPhone photos to PC device. Additionally, one thing about iCloud photos process is the fact that it only limits 5GB of free storage. The moment you exceed this 5GB limit with your photos and videos, you will be made to pay for further storage space.
- Step 1 Set up the iCloud device photo storage service and connect your iPhone.
- Step 2 Start choosing the images in your iPhone camera roll to be transferred to your PC computer.
- Step 3 Start to transfer the photos to the iCloud storage from Apple by using the export button.
- Step 4 Connect your PC to the iCloud storage and import photos to PC.
This is all it takes to transfer photos from your iPhone to your computer PC via iCloud photos library.
4). Transfer iPhone photos to PC Using the AirDrop
The AirDrop method is another system to transfer your iPhone photos and other files from your iPhone to your computer PC computer device without iTunes. One good thing with this process is the fact that it does not connect using the USB cable. Use windows explorer to get images.
So, all you need do is to get your iPhone connected to your Mac PC and then select connect by AirDrop. You can also use this tool for data transfer. Go to the folder on your phone where you have your pictures, videos, and other files. Choose the files you would wish to transfer to your Mac PC. And finally sent them to the PC from your iPhone or iPad.
One thing we love about this iPad/iPhone to computer method is the fact that it is a wireless system to transfer photos and other files to other nearby Apple devices like your Mac PC and so on. People who have the Apple Mac PC can use the AirDrop app as a good way to transfer iPhone photos and other files from the phone to the PC. This is a sure process to transfer iPhone photos to PC computer.
One disadvantage of this process is that it can only be used to transfer your files and images from your phone to your Mac PC and not your Windows 10 PC. This is a big setback to using this method. One other big setback with this app is the fact that it is a slow process when compared with transferring pictures to your PC using the WinX MediaTrans app.
- Step 1 Connect your iPhone or iPad to the AirDrop app service
- Step 2 Select the pictures that you want to transfer to your Mac computer.
- Step 3 Initiate the transfer process by clicking the export button.
5). Transfer iPhone photos to PC computer without the use of iTunes using the Google photos
Using Google photos is one more process to transfer iPhone photos and other files to your Windows 10 PC computer. One thing about Google photos is that it works just the same way as the Apple iCloud photos service to help back up your iPhone photos to the service for free. You basically save photos to your Google Drive photo albums to be accessed anytime that you want. Use windows explorer to get pictures.
The drawback about this tool is the fact that users are allowed to use it to back up about 15GB worth of photos and other files. And just like Apple iCloud photos service, after this 15GB limit is exceeded, Google photos will start charging users for it’s storage space. The monthly subscription fee after 15GB is a big downside of this iPhone to computer process. This is a sure process to transfer iPhone photos to PC.
- Step 1 Connect your iPhone to your Google Drive cloud storage service
- Step 2 Select the photos that you want to transfer to the Google Drive device storage.
- Step 3 Disconnect your iPad/iPhone device and connect your PC to the Google drive.
- Step 4 Select the photos you want to transfer from Google Drive and import photos to your PC.