The release of the new iPhone models and iOS 13 update, Apple is offering new features, and improved applications and settings. But aside from the new features, several reports from Apple users that are experiencing issues or problems with their new iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max. One of the most significant errors reported is that Apple users is unable to Sync with iTunes. Apple users are getting error message “iPhone Can’t Sync With iTunes”.
There are possible reasons why iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max is unable to Sync with iTunes. There is a possibility that iTunes is not updated or maybe the cable you are trying to connect to iTunes and iTunes is having some technical issues on its system. Whatever the cause why iPhone is unable to sync with iTunes, there can also be potential solutions to solve the issue. Read on below to find out these potential solutions.
If you own an Apple iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max or any other iPhone models, we will be glad to assist you with any concerns that you may have with your device, feel free to contact us using this form. This is a free service by the way. We asked, however, that when you do contact us, please try to be as detailed as possible about your concern so that we can accurately assess and give appropriate solutions.
POTENTIAL SOLUTIONS ON HOW TO FIX iPHONE 11, 11 PRO and 11 PRO MAX UNABLE TO SYNC WITH iTUNES
Solution 1: Check Apple System Status
Apple System Status is located on the Apple website. It is where the status of the systems of Apple features. You will see whether a system is having some technical issues or whether a system had indeed a technical issues but was resolved by Apple. On the Apple System Status, check if iTunes have this colored “green” dot beside it. When it is green, it means it is available and working perfectly. With that, syncing with iTunes problem is probably on your end and not on the Apple System. This time, you can do some troubleshooting with your device.
Solution 2: Check if you are signed in to iTunes
Make sure that you are logged into iTunes since not logging into can actually cause error to appear when trying to sync with iTunes. To signed into iTunes, follow these steps:
- Run iTunes on your computer.
- Click on Account Section
- If your email address did not appear on the account section, it simply means you are not logged in. You may need to log in.
- Enter your correct Apple ID and password on the space provided.
- Then once you are logged in, proceed to the “Account” section
- Click on Authorizations tab
- Then click on Authorized this computer
Solution 3: Change the USB cable
There can be a possibility that you are unable to sync with iTunes because the lightning cable you are trying to connect to is faulty or damage. Using a faulty or damage lightning cable prevents a smooth line of connection between iTunes and your iPhone. Faulty or damaged lightning USB cable can be caused by incorrect usage of the cable or perhaps it was among the few factory defects cable, we can never know for sure. That is why it is recommended to try to sync your iphone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max to iTunes using another USB cable.
Solution 4: Update iTunes to the latest version
Most of the time, older versions of iTunes can prevent sync problems due to bugs and glitches. That is why it is important to update your iTunes to the latest version since for every update that Apple releases fixes bugs and glitches that can somehow resolve syncing problem with iTunes.
Here’s how to update iTunes:
- Launch iTunes on your computer.
- Click on Help.
- Next, click the Check for Updates tab.
- You will then see if your iTunes if up to date, but if an update is available for download then proceed with downloading and installing it.
Solution 5: Uninstall & Reinstall iTunes
Perhaps iTunes is having some technical issues that might have caused syncing problems with your iPhone. It is then recommended to uninstall and reinstall iTunes to try to fix the problem. To reinstall iTunes, do the steps below:
- On the iTunes Download Page, download the installer for iTunes app on your computer.
- After download has finished, RUN iTunes installer and wait for it to complete the installation process.
- Try to sync again iTunes with your iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max.
Solution 6: Force Restart iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max and Computer
Most of the time, doing a force restart on both your iPhone and computer with iTunes can sometimes do the trick and fix syncing problems with iTunes.
Here’s how to do a force restart on your iPhone 11, 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max:
- Press and then quickly release the Volume Up Button. It is located at the left side of your iPhone.
- Followed by pressing and releasing the Volume Down Button. It is also located on the left side just below the volume up button.
- After which, press and hold the Sleep/Wake Button. It is located at the right side of your iPhone.
- When the ‘Slide to Power Off” appears, release Sleep/Wake Button.
- Slide from left to right the ‘Slide to Power Off” to power off the iPhone.
After a few seconds, the iPhone will automatically turn on. Wait for iPhone to normally start.
To restart your computer, simply switch computer to Power Off option then turn it ON again.
Did any of the potential solutions mentioned above resolves problem on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max unable to sync with iTunes? If not, Connect with us:
If you have any questions & concerns regarding your iPhone , feel free to connect with us using this form. We will be of help and will provide you with a free technical support about your concern. Just make sure to provide us with the detail as possible for us to make an accurate assessment and provide you appropriate intervention. Also, do let us know your experience along the way. I look forward to hearing from you.