Not satisfied with the current system fonts used on your new iPhone? If so, then you can just download and use your desired font. This post will walk you through getting new fonts for the iPhone 14 through the App Store fonts database. Here’s a quick guide to download new fonts on the Apple iPhone 14 series.
Estimate Cost : 0
Time Needed : 5 minutes
Getting new fonts on an iPhone is pretty straightforward. All it requires is a valid App Store account or a registered Apple ID and password.
If you’re new to iOS and wondering how to get this done on your recently procured iPhone 14 smartphone, then you may refer to these subsequent instructions.
- To begin, launch the iOS Settings app by tapping on the Settings app shortcut from the Home screen or App library.
Just look for the gear-shaped icon on either screen then tap on it to launch the app.
- While in the main settings menu, find then tap General.
Another menu opens with system management features and relevant functions.
- Tap Fonts from the given options to proceed.
You will be redirected to the App Store where you can carry out a quick search for all available fonts.
- Just wait for the App Store to load up shortly.
While in the App Store main screen, search for new fonts by entering “Fonts” or any other relevant keyword/phrase then hit Enter.
- Different types of font apps that are associated with the entered keyword or phrase will load up on the next screen. Find the font app that you'd like to use.
Once you find your pick, tap the Get button on the right side of the desired font.
- If prompted, enter your App Store credentials or sign in with your Apple ID and password. Then, follow the rest of the onscreen instructions to finish downloading the selected font app on your iPhone.
Once the font is installed, you should be all set to use it on your iOS device, particularly iOS keyboards.
- Apple iPhone 14
Repeat the same steps to download and another font app from the App Store.
Important Notes about App Store Font Downloads:
- Some font apps offered in the App Store come with a one-time fee. This denotes the need for you to provide necessary payment information such as your credit or debit card number.
- If purchasing isn’t an option, then you can just pick any from the many free font apps available for your iOS device.
Having Trouble Downloading Fonts on your iPhone?
Check and ensure that your iPhone has a stable internet connection, preferably through a Wi-Fi network. Also ensure that your device’s storage is sufficient.
If connection and storage aren’t an issue, verify and ensure that the correct Apple ID and password is entered. Logging out and signing back into the App Store might help to ensure incorrect cached data or credentials aren’t in use.
Restarting the iPhone (soft reset) may likewise fix the problem if random system glitches are to blame.
And that’s all about getting new fonts for the Apple iPhone 14 series with the App Store font offers.