In this troubleshooting guide, we will show you what to do if you get the ‘com.apple.mobilephone error 1035’ on your iPhone.
Such an error can be due to a minor network-related issue, which occurs when you try to use the voicemail. It may occur every now and then but it’s not really that serious. In fact, you may be able to fix it by doing the basic troubleshooting procedures. Here’s what you should do:
First solution: Enable Airplane Mode for a few seconds
When the Airplane mode is enabled, all wireless services on your iPhone will be disabled in one tap. But aside from that, it will also make your device to reload all network services once it’s disabled. That’s the reason why we suggest you do this procedure before anything else.
- To do it, swipe down from the top-right corner of the screen to pull the control center.
- Tap the Airplane mode icon to enable it.
- After a few seconds, tap on it again to disable it back.
After doing this procedure, try to see if the problem is fixed.
Second solution: Turn off WiFi calling on your iPhone
If you have enabled WiFi calling and then this issue started, then try disabling it and use Voicemail again to see if the problem is fixed.
- To disable WiFi calling, launch Settings.
- Tap Cellular.
- Tap WiFi calling, and then tap the Switch to disable it.
After doing this, try using voicemail and see if the issue is fixed.
Third solution: Set Up Voicemail on your iPhone
If the first two solutions failed to fix the problem, then you may need to set up Voicemail on your iPhone. Many users who have encountered this problem said they’ve fixed it by doing this procedure, although there were some who sought assistance from their service provider. Here’s how:
- Assuming you’ve already disabled WiFi calling, launch the Phone app.
- Tap Voicemail at the lower-right corner of the screen.
- Now follow on-screen instructions to set up Voicemail on your iPhone.
This can be the end of the problem, however if the error still shows up even after you’ve properly set up Voicemail, then the next solution will fix it.
Fourth solution: Reset the network settings
The 10 35 error shows mostly due to voicemail-related issues. However, after setting it up and it still occurs, then it’s time to reset the network services to fix the problem. Here’s how you do it on your iPhone:
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Find and tap General.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the screen, and then touch Reset.
- Touch Reset Network Settings.
- If prompted, enter your security lock.
- Tap Reset Network Settings at the bottom of the screen.
After resetting the network service, you may now use Voicemail without being bugged by the com.apple.mobilephone error 1035 issue.
We hope that we’ve been able to help you one way or the other.
Please support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel. We need your support so that we can continue creating helpful contents in the future.