Apple Watch Series 4 doesn’t have a camera but did you know that by using the Camera app on your Apple Watch, you can remotely snap a picture with your iPhone? Yes you can. Taking pictures using your Apple Watch is very easy because of its built-in Camera app that from a distance you can position your iPhone and instantly take a picture using the watch. It also allows you to view the image on the iPhone camera. The Camera app is basically used to control the camera viewfinder on the iPhone, it mirrors what the iPhone sees. And not only that, the Camera app can also be used as a shutter timer or a 3-second delay for taking shots.
If you own an Apple Watch Series 4 or any other Apple Watch Series models, we will be glad to assist you with any concerns that you may have with your device, feel free to contact us using this form. This is a free service that we are offering. We asked, however, that when you do contact us, please try to be as detailed as possible about your concern so that we can accurately assess thus an appropriate solution can be given.
HERE IS HOW TO TAKE PICTURES USING YOUR APPLE WATCH SERIES 4
Note: Apple Watch must be within normal Bluetooth range, about 33 feet from your iPhone.
1. From the Face Watch tap the Digital Crown to locate and select the Camera app.
2. Position your iPhone to view the mage that you want to capture.
3. To adjust exposure, tap the display view or image in the preview on Apple watch.
4. Make adjustments on the iPhone’s camera app, according to one’s preference:
- To change between the front-and-rear-facing camera, do this by selecting the ‘Flip” option.
- To change the camera mode, you can swipe to choose between Time-Lapse, Slo-Mo, Portrait, Video or Square
- Flash, shutter timer and HDR options are also available
4. Tap the Shutter button to take the shot.
Recent photos taken can be viewed by tapping on the thumbnail located at the bottom left corner of the app, turning the Digital Crown can zoom the image.
Connect with us
If you have any questions & concerns regarding your Apple Watch Series 4, feel free to connect with us using this form. We will be of help and will provide you with a free technical support about your concern. Just make sure to provide us with the detail as possible for us to make an accurate assessment and provide you appropriate intervention.