With the advent of technology, almost all individuals specifically businessmen uses their iPhone calendar on a daily basis. It is where they plot their daily schedule, meetings and other events that needs to keep in mind. It is considered to be the most convenient way of organizing your schedules in such a way that you will be reminded of whatever it is you need to be reminded of. Convenient and hassle free since unlike with a desktop or a laptop, using calendar on your iPhone is easier to carry. Aside from that you will also be able to sync iPhone calendar with other applications as well.
Ideally, if you log in with the same Apple ID on all of your devices, the saved events on the calendar with automatically be synced via your iCloud. However, there are times when a bug disrupts the functions of iPhone applications. There have been reports of iPhone calendar not syncing. It can be an annoying and depressing experience since you are relying mostly on your iPhone calendar for your daily schedules.
There are possible ways to fix iPhone calendar not syncing with other iOS devices via iCloud. Read on below to find out how.
FIX iPHONE CALENDAR NOT SYNCING
Solution 1: RESTART/REBOOT iPHONE
This is the simplest and easiest method to try first before anything else. Restarting or rebooting your device is always helpful in solving issues related to Apple devices.
How to restart:
- Simultaneously Press and hold Power/Sleep&Wake and Volume Down button.
- Wait for the ‘Slide to Power off’ appears then you can release pressing Sleep/wake and Volume down button.
- Then, slide the command from left to right to Power Off your device.
- After approximately 1-2 minutes, Power On your iPhone by pressing the Power Button. Apple logo will now appear and wait for your iPhone to normally start.
- In required, input Passcode or Face ID to unlock iPhone and gain access
- Relaunch Calendar App to check syncing issue has been resolved
Solution 2: RESET SETTINGS ON iPHONE CALENDAR
Bringing the calendar settings back to default have in all instances had resolved syncing problems. Since there are a few instances wherein a settings in the calendar have been changed that might have caused the problem. Thereby, by simply resetting calendar settings might help fix the problem.
How to reset calendar settings:
- Go to Settings from the home screen of your iPhone.
- Located Calendar tab, once located tap on it.
- Then, tap on Sync tab
- Make sure to place a checkmark on ‘All Events’ option.
- Wait for all events to successfully synchronized.
Solution 3: REFRESH YOUR CALENDAR
At times it is beyond our control that applications on your iPhone like the Calendar lags or hangs up that’s causing some issues and problems with the application. It is then recommended to refresh applications once in a while to prevent the problem.
How to refresh iCloud Calendar Settings:
- Go to Settings from the home screen of your iPhone
- Then tap on your device name to select your device.
- Tap on iCloud tab
- On the Calendar tab, toggle OFF to switch OFF and Toggle it back ON. This will refresh your iCloud calendar.
- Next, delete data on your calendar by simply removing them from the icloud server i.e. Calendar schedules, contacts, notes, reminders. Choose to keep all device if it is visible iCloud.com.
- Finally, turn application back on such as reminders, calendars and contacts to refresh iCloud calendar settings.