A concept based on a leaked iPhone 15 Pro CAD model has been created, as well as three other CAD models. When making the concept, some interesting discoveries were made, such as the fact that the buttons will not be physical and will instead use haptic feedback.
The iPhone 15 Pro will have a more rounded frame than expected and a black bezel that curves with the frame, but the screen area won’t increase significantly. The iPhone 15 will have a 6.2 inch display which is larger than the iPhone 14 and 15 Pro.
iPhone 15 Rumors we’ve heard so far:
- The frame of the iPhone 15 Pro will be more rounded than the 14 lineup, but not as rounded as initially expected.
- The buttons will be static, non-moving buttons with haptic feedback, making them more durable and water sealed.
- The iPhone 15 will have a 6.2 inch display, larger than the iPhone 14 and 15 Pro.
- The volume buttons may be unified into a single large button.
- The mute switch may look and function differently than before.
- Thinner bezels and Dynamic Island on all models, here’s a videos of thefront glass for iPhone 15
Leaked iPhone 15 Case Mock Up
Here are some 3D mock-up of the upcoming iPhone 15 series and compares it to the current iPhone 14 series. These came from a Japanese tech site.
- The iPhone 15 series will feature a TrueDepth camera that is different from the Dynamic Island of the iPhone 14 series.
- The display size of the iPhone 15 Pro and iPhone 15 Pro Max will have a narrower bezel than the iPhone 14 Pro and iPhone 14 Pro Max.
- The back panel design of the iPhone 15 series will remain the same as the iPhone 14 series.
- The size of the iPhone 15 series is slightly larger than the iPhone 14 series, which may cause some cases to not fit properly.
- The shape of the volume buttons has changed, which may cause some cases to not fit properly.
- The lens protector glass may not fit properly due to the changes in the TrueDepth camera and display size.