In this troubleshooting guide, we will show you what to do with an iPhone 12 stuck on Apple logo. There are only a couple of procedures you need to do to fix this problem or determine if you need to have it checked. Read on to learn more.
iPhone Stuck On Apple Logo?
Simply follow these 3 steps to fix your Phone with ReiBoot, No data loss, FREE
- Click to download ReiBoot to your PC or MAC
- Connect your device
- Run ReiBoot to resolve the issue
Work for iPad & iPhone 14/13/12/11/XS/XR/S/8/7/6/5s/5
When an iPhone gets stuck on the Apple logo and won’t boot up successfully, you can already expect it to be a firmware-related problem. While most of the time this problem is just pretty minor, it can be a little complicated because there’s only so much you can do about a phone that won’t boot up successfully. Here’s what you need to do:
First solution: Perform the Forced Restart
While the iPhone 12 is powerful enough, it’s not a perfect device and you can always expect issues to occur every now and then. Being stuck on the logo is one of the problems that occur without apparent reason. But perhaps it’s just due to a minor issue with the firmware or the services. So try following these steps to force restart your iPhone:
- Quickly press and release the Volume Up and the Volume Down buttons.
- Immediately after releasing the Volume Down button, press and hold the Power key for 10 seconds. This will trigger your iPhone to shut down and power back up.
- Once the Apple logo shows, release the Power key and allow the device to continue the boot process.
Most of the time, it would take just a few seconds for the Apple logo to show on the screen before it continues to boot up. But try to wait a little longer to see if this procedure indeed fixed the problem. If your iPhone 12 is still stuck on the Apple logo after this, then move on to the next solution.
Second solution: Restart iPhone 12 into the Recovery Mode
If the first solution hasn’t fixed the problem, what you have to do next is restart your iPhone into recovery mode because from there, you have the option to restore your device, that’s the fail-safe for iPhones. So if the firmware fails, the technicians always have something to use to fix the device.
For this procedure though, you will need a computer. If you’re using a Mac with the latest MacOS version, then you don’t need iTunes. However, if you have Windows PC, you will need to install the latest version of iTunes.
In this guide, we will use a Mac but you can also follow the same steps even if you use a Windows PC as the interface is almost the same. Now, follow these steps to enter the Recovery Mode:
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using the lightning cable.
- Now do the forced restart, and when the Apple logo shows on the screen again, don’t release the Power key just yet. Continue holding it until your iPhone enters the Recovery Mode. You will know if it’s in recovery mode because you’re gonna see this screen.
- Now, on your computer, open Finder and then tap iPhone.
- Usually, there would be a dialog box that will pop up asking you if you want to Update your iPhone or Restore it.
- Restoring your iPhone 12 will most likely fix this problem, however, you may lose your important files and data, so it’s up to you if you want to continue with it.
And that’s pretty much it! These are the only procedures you need to do to fix an iPhone 12 stuck on Apple logo.
We hope that this troubleshooting guide can help you one way or the other.
Please support us by subscribing to our YouTube channel, We need your support so that we can continue creating helpful continues in the future. Thanks for reading!