Installing and uninstall applications on your Apple iPhone XR isn’t particularly hard to do. But to be able to successfully install an app, you must have an Apple ID properly setup on your iPhone. You cannot download anything from the App Store without it. Here’s how it’s done:
- From the home screen, tap App Store.
- Search for the app you want to install. In this tutorial let’s use Snapchat.
- Once the app is displayed on the screen, tap GET to install it.
- You need to confirm your action so look at the bottom of the screen and then tap Install.
- Now you will be asked to type in your Apple ID password and then hit Sign in.
- Tap Done.
- When the download begins, you will see the progress here.
- Once the app is successfully downloaded and installed, you may tap OPEN to launch the app. As you can see, Snapchat has been successfully installed.
- Now, to uninstall it, lightly touch and hold the app icon from the Home screen until it jiggles.
- Once the icons start jiggling, you can see X marks on each of the app on the screen. Just touch the X to initiate the uninstall process.
- Now, confirm that you really want to delete it by tapping the Delete option.
- As you can see, Snapchat’s icon has disappeared. You may now tap Done at the upper-right corner of the screen.
And that’s pretty much it!
I hope that we’ve been able to help you fix the problem with your device. We would appreciate it if you helped us spread the word so please share this post if you found it helpful. Thank you so much for reading!