At one point or another, we’ve all experienced misplacing our iPhone in the office and most of the time at home. If you lose your iPhone somewhere nearby, you can locate your iPhone instantly by using the ping feature that is included with your Apple watch Series 4. The ping feature is by far the most favorite feature of almost all iPhone users. It saves time and effort from asking a member of the family or a friend to call your phone to be able to locate it once its ringing.
If you own an Apple Watch Series 4 or any other Apple Watch Series models, we will be glad to assist you with any concerns that you may have with your device, feel free to contact us using this form. This is a free service that we are offering. We asked, however, that when you do contact us, please try to be as detailed as possible about your concern so that we can accurately assess thus an appropriate solution can be given.
HERE IS A STEP BY STEP GUIDE ON HOW TO USE THE PING FEATURE TO LOCATE MISPLACED IPHONE USING YOUR APPLE WATCH SERIES 4
1. Connect your Apple Watch Series 4 to your iPhone via Bluetooth or using the same WiFi Network.
2. Turn the Digital crown to return to Watch face.
3. When at the Watch face, swipe up using your fingers to reveal the Control Center.
4. Then Locate the Ping button, an icon that looks like a vibrating phone.
5. Gently tap the Ping Icon.
6. Misplaced iPhone will emit a pinging sound to help find its location. Note: iPhone will still play a pinging sound even if it is in a silent mode.
An additional feature of the Apple Watch Series 4 ping feature is when you tap and hold the pin button at the same time, the misplaced iPhone will flash an LED light as the pinging sound is playing. This feature is helpful for people with hearing loss that makes it easier for them to locate misplaced iPhone in a not well lighted room or specially at night time.
Connect with us
If you have any questions & concerns regarding your Apple Watch Series 4, feel free to connect with us using this form. We will be of help and will provide you with a free technical support about your concern. Just make sure to provide us with the detail as possible for us to make an accurate assessment and provide you appropriate intervention.