While your new Apple iPad Air 3 comes with pretty impressive hardware specs, there would always come a time when it starts to stutter or become sluggish. When that happens, the best thing you can do to make your tablet work perfectly again is the Factory Reset.
Reset iPad Air 3
- Return to the Home screen and tap on Settings.
- Find and tap General.
- Now, tap Reset.
- What we’re looking for is the option that says, Erase All Content and Settings so tap on it.
- A dialog box will pop up asking you if you really want to reset your iPad. Since you’ve already created a backup, just choose Erase Now.
- You will then be prompted to enter your Passcode, so do that.
- Another dialog box will pop up asking you if you want to continue with the reset, touch Erase.
- Touch Erase again to continue.
- After confirming that you want to reset your iPad, you will be asked to enter your Apple ID Password. Apple wants to make sure you’re the owner of the iPad or has authorization to do the reset. After typing your password, touch Erase.
- The Reset process will now begin and all you need to do is wait until it’s finished.
- After the reset, you will need to set up your iPad Air 3 again.
I hope that this short tutorial can help you reset your Apple iPad Air 3 to make it work perfectly again.
Connect with us
We are committed to helping our readers fix the problems with their phones as well as learn how to properly use their devices. So, if you have other issues, you may visit our iPad Air 3 troubleshooting page so you can check by yourself the articles we’ve already published that contain solutions to common problems. Also, we do create videos to demonstrate how things are done on your phone. Visit our Youtube Channel and please subscribe to it. Thanks.