Instagram has become a popular social network that allows for the easy sharing of photos and videos using the app. Initially launched in 2010 it has been bought by Facebook in 2012. While a lot of people want to share their photos and videos on this platform there are instances when you might want to quit the network and delete Instagram account. Take note than when you do this your profile, photos, videos, comments, likes and followers will be permanently removed. Listed below are the steps on how to do this.
Delete Instagram Account On iPhone?
Simply follow these 3 steps to fix your iPhone with ReiBoot, No data loss, FREE
- Click to download ReiBoot to your PC or MAC
- Connect your device
- Run ReiBoot to resolve the issue
Work for iPad & iPhone 14/13/12/11/XS/XR/S/8/7/6/5s/5
How To Delete Instagram Account on iPhone
- Open the Instagram app on your iPhone.
- Go to your profile page then tap on Settings.
- Tap on Help then on Help Center
- Tap on the Managing Your Account link.
- Tap on the Delete Your Account link.
- Tap on the “How do I delete my account?” option then tap on the Delete Your Account page link.
- You will have an option to answer the question why you will be deleting your account. Just choose the nearest answer from the list of choices.
- Finally, enter your password then tap on the Permanently delete my account button.