You can now easily change the clock widget on your iPhone’s lock screen. While the font styles are still limited (only 8 to be exact) as of this time, we are hoping that Apple will give us more in the future. But when it comes to the color, you can change it whatever you want.
Estimate Cost : 0
Time Needed : 5 minutes
The process is pretty easy and simple and we’re sure you can easily follow our guide. Here’s how it’s done:
- To begin, lock your iPhone and then tap and hold on the clock widget.
You can now customize the lock screen without unlocking your device.
- Tap Customize at the bottom of the screen.
The button will appear after you touch and hold the lock screen or any of its widgets.
- Now tap the Clock widget itself.
A small pop up window will appear at the bottom of the screen.
- Choose the Font style you want to use.
As mentioned earlier, there are only 8 styles you can choose from but choose the one you really like.
- You can now tap the color you want to apply to the widgets.
There are colors that you can adjust the saturation of as there will be a slider that will show at the bottom of the screen.
- To adjust the saturation of the color, drag the slider to the left or to the right.
Going right means you’re making the color darker and to the left, lighter.
- To choose your own color, swipe left on the color options and tap the last one.
This will allow you to pick your own color.
- Now pick the color you want to use for the widgets.
You can actually pick from Grid, Spectrum or Sliders.
- Once you’ve picked a color, tap the X at the top-right corner of the window to close it.
This will bring you to the previous screen.
- Tap the X again to close the Font & Color pop-up window.
It will leave you with the lock screen.
- Make some more changes if you want and tap Done when finished.
It’s located at the top-right corner of the screen.
- iPhone 14
- iOS 16
It’s all up to you if you set it as Wallpaper Pair or if you still want to customize the Home Screen. But as far as changing the font style and color of the lock screen clock widget is concerned, that’s how it’s done.
We hope this guide can help you.