Apple has started pushing iOS 13.1.1 update to compatible iPhones while the iPads are getting the iPadOS 13.1.1 update. This update fixes multiple glitches in the system, particularly with regards to battery performance. Several users have complained of their phone draining out faster than usual after the iOS 13 update. This new update appears to fix this and more. Check out the iOS 13.1.1 update changelog below:
- Fixes issues that could prevent iPhone restoring from backup
- Addresses an issue that could cause the battery to drain more quickly
- Fixes an issue that could impact recognition of Siri requests on iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 11 Pro Max
- Resolves a problem where Safari search suggestions may re-enable after turning them off
- Addresses an issue that could cause Reminders to sync slowly
- Fixes a security issue for third-party keyboard apps
Among the changes onboard the iPadOS 13.1.1 update, Apple mentions this fixes a bug where Safari search suggestions may re-enable after turning them off. The rest of the changelog is virtually identical to the iOS 13.1.1 update.
If you haven’t seen the update on your iPhone or iPad yet, be sure to head over to Settings – General – Software Update to look for it manually. Despite bringing forth a multitude of features, it seems like Apple is off to a bad start with iOS 13.
Have you received the update yet? Be sure to let us know.
Via: Apple Insider