You can add a lot of controls to the Control Center in your device that’s running iOS 16 (or earlier). In doing so, it will make it a lot easier to launch or open services and apps that you often use.
The good thing about that is that you can access the Control Center regardless of what app you use or what screen you’re currently in. Needless to say, you can run those apps and services without having to close the app you’re using.
Estimate Cost : 0
Time Needed : 3 minutes
Fortunately, adding and removing controls from the Control Center is pretty easy to do. Here’s how it’s done:
- Go back to the Home Screen and tap Settings.
Doing so will open the Settings app which allows you to change some features in your iPhone.
- Scroll down a bit and tap Control Center.
It’s below General and you can easily find it as it has a gray icon.
- The ones under Included Controls are the services that are already available when you pull down the Control Center.
You can remove or add controls to your liking.
- Under More Controls, find the services you want to add to the Control Center and tap the plus sign beside each of them.
They will immediately be listed down to the Included Controls section and you can add as many as you want.
- To rearrange the controls, touch and hold the hamburger icon to the right of the control and drag it up or down depending on where you want it.
You’ll actually feel a very slight vibration when you touch and hold a control. That’s the sign that you can reposition it.
- Scroll up and make sure that the switch next to Access Within Apps is enabled.
It will allow access to Control Center even if you’re using an app.
- As to the Show Home Controls switch, it’s up to you if you want to disable it or leave it as it is.
What it does is include recommended controls for Home accessories.
- iPhone 14
- iOS 16, Switch Control
As far as adding, removing or customizing controls in the Control Center is concerned, that’s how it’s done.
We hope that this guide can help you.