The Find My iPhone is a service that allows the device owner to easily locate and protect their Apple device such as an iPhone, Pad, iPod touch, Apple Watch, AirPods, and Mac. When you use this feature you will be able to do the following:
- Locate your device on the map
- Play a sound on the device for easy location.
- Use lost mode to lock and track the device.
- Remotely erase the device.
- Protect the device with activation lock.
How to Add A Device to Find My iPhone
- Launch Settings app on your iOS device.
- Tap on the profile icon then tap on iCloud
- Tap on Find My iPhone then make sure to turn on the switch
- Turn on the Send last location switch as this will send the location of your device when the battery is low.
Engage with us
If you have any concerns regarding your iPhone feel free to contact us using this form. We will provide you with free technical support regarding the issue you are facing with your device. Just make sure to provide as much detail as possible so that we can make an accurate diagnosis.