If you are having issues with your iPhone screen not working or the screen is not very responsive to your finger’s touch, here are the lists of possible solutions to fix your iPhone Touch Screen Not Working.
- First Solution: Reboot or soft reset.
- Second Solution: Diagnose or manage third-party apps.
- Third Solution: Configure display settings and options.
- Fourth Solution: Manage memory or iPhone storage.
- Fifth Solution: Perform a DFU restore.
For more details on how to perform each of those five fixes, check out this post.