The iTunes error 8392 usually occurs when you try to update the apps in your iOS device using iTunes. This can be caused by several factors such as an unstable Internet connection or issues with the iTunes application. Listed below are the recommended troubleshooting steps that you need to do to fix the problem.
How To Fix iTunes Error 8392
- Make sure that your Internet connection is stable.
- Log out your account from the iTunes software. Restart the computer and your iOS device then try to login again.
- Try to delete then redownload the app in iTunes. Launch iTunes and Navigate to Library then Apps. Click on Edit and then select the app you wish to delete. After selecting the app, choose Delete and then confirm your deletion. You will see a prompt telling you that the app won’t be deleted from your iOS devices. Click Move to Trash option and your app will be deleted from iTunes. Once this is done download the app again by visiting App Store and navigating to Quick Links > Purchased and then finding and selecting the app and clicking Download option.
- Try to update individual apps instead of updating all apps.
- Make sure to check the terms and conditions of iTunes.
Engage with us
If you have any concerns regarding your iPhone feel free to contact us using this form. We will provide you with free technical support regarding the issue you are facing with your device. Just make sure to provide as much detail as possible so that we can make an accurate diagnosis.