The iTunes error 590624 usually occurs when trying to update or restore an iOS device using iTunes. This usually occurs when iTunes is unable to communicate with the Apple servers. To fix this problem you should follow the troubleshooting steps listed below.
How To Fix iTunes Error 590624
- Make sure your iOS device is running on the latest version.
- Update the iTunes to the latest version.
- Make sure that the computer time and data is correct.
- Log into an administrative user account instead of a guest account on your computer.
- Try to use a different computer.
- Make sure that your hosts file is not blocking iTunes from communicating with Apple servers.
- You can try to disable the security software on your computer temporarily.
Engage with us
If you have any concerns regarding your iPhone feel free to contact us using this form. We will provide you with free technical support regarding the issue you are facing with your device. Just make sure to provide as much detail as possible so that we can make an accurate diagnosis.