We are dedicated to help our readers especially those who reach out to us seeking assistance on how to fix problems with their iPhones. So, we created this troubleshooting page for the #Apple iPhone 7 Plus (#iPhone7Plus) where we will list down all the links to troubleshooting guides we publish on our website.
Just like previous iPhone models, it’s expected that problems will occur from time to time and we would to address all of those issues as they occur. So, it’s better that you bookmark this page so that it would be easier for you to find it in case you need assistance with your handset in the future.
Aside from the troubleshooting guides, we will also be listing all the tutorials, how tos and practical tips and tricks in this page. That way we can help you get the most out of your premium device.
In case you couldn’t find what you’re looking for in this page, you can always reach out to us by filling up our iPhone issues questionnaire. Don’t worry, it’s a free consultation service we offer so you won’t be asked to pay a single dime. What we ask of you, however, is to provide us with all necessary information about your problem so that we can give you more accurate troubleshooting guides and solutions.
Before anything else, here’s a few tips you might want to read…
- For iPhone 7 Plus that won’t respond, it is often a sign of system crash. Before seeking help from a technician, try to force reboot your phone by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button and the Home key simultaneously. After a few seconds, the Apple logo appears and you may let go of the buttons.
- However, if the phone still won’t respond, try to plug the iPhone 7 Plus to charge because maybe it’s just a drained battery issue.
- For blank screen problems, restoring your iPhone 7 Plus using a computer often fixes the problem.
- For issues you really don’t understand or know that the causes are, bring your phone to any Apple store and let the tech take a look at it.
- How to Setup / Add Email Accounts on your iPhone 7 Plus
- Setup Email Manually on your iPhone 7 Plus
- How to Setup Exchange Email on your iPhone 7 Plus
- How to Delete Email Account from your iPhone 7 Plus
- How to Set up iCloud on your iPhone 7 Plus
- Automatic File Transfer from Android to your iPhone 7 Plus
- Manual File Transfer from an Android device to your iPhone 7 Plus
- Photo and Video File Transfer from Android to iPhone 7 Plus
- Audio/Music File Transfers from Android to iPhone 7 Plus
- Transfer Mail, Contacts, and Calendars to your iPhone 7 Plus
- Transfer Books, PDFs, and Documents from Android to iPhone 7 Plus
- How to fix an Apple iPhone 7 Plus that won’t charge [Troubleshooting Guide]
- What to do if your new Apple iPhone 7 Plus won’t turn on [Troubleshooting Guide]