Welcome to our Apple iPhone 6s (#Apple #iPhone6s) troubleshooting page. It’s here that we will add every tutorial, how to, troubleshooting, problem and solution we publish on our site (iKream.com). It will be updated every week so make sure to bookmark it especially if you just got your new phone.
We provide free support to iOS devices. All we need is information. If you’re bugged by a problem or two with your new iPhone 6s, try to see if it’s already been addressed by browsing this page. If you can find something related or similar, use the solutions we provided and if it’s a totally different issue, fill up this questionnaire so we can take a closer look at your problem.
- For iPhones that won’t respond, it is often a sign of system crash. Before seeking help from a technician, try to force reboot your phone by pressing and holding the Sleep/Wake button and the Home key simultaneously. After a few seconds, the Apple logo appears and you may let go of the buttons.
- However, if the phone still won’t respond, try to plug the iPhone to charge because maybe it’s just a drained battery issue.
- For blank screen problems, restoring your iPhone using a computer often fixes the problem.
- For issues you really don’t understand or know that the causes are, bring your phone to any Apple store and let the tech take a look at it.
- Apple iPhone 6s Messaging App Management: Working with iMessage on your iPhone
- Cannot Download or Update Apps on Apple iPhone 6s after iOS 9.3.2 update [How to Fix]
- How to set up/add Personal (POP/IMAP) Email Account on your iPhone 6s
- How to change Email Inbox to view on your iPhone 6s
- Manage Personal Email Messages on your iPhone 6s
- How to set up an Exchange Email Account on your iPhone 6s
- How to set up an iCloud account on your iPhone 6s
- How to set up Gmail Account on your iPhone 6s
- How to Archive Gmail Messages on your iPhone 6s
- How to Delete an Email Account from your iPhone 6s
- How to Activate Incoming Email Notification on your iPhone 6s
- How to Use & Manage Apple iPhone 6s Call Forwarding, Conferencing, Blocking, Caller ID, Call Logs settings
- Apple iPhone 6s cannot send/receive MMS plus other relevant issues after iOS 9.3 update [How to Fix]
- How to View the Home Screen Panels on your iPhone 6s
- How to use Spotlight Search on your iPhone 6s
- How to Reset Home Screen Layout on your iPhone 6s
- How to Change Text Size on your iPhone 6s Screen
- How to Change Language of your iPhone 6s and its Menus
- How to Set Time & Date on your iPhone 6s
- How to Adjust your iPhone 6s Screen Brightness
- iPhone 6S Screen Went Dark Issue
- How to fix Apple iPhone 6s that won’t turn on [Troubleshooting Guide]
- iPhone 6S Turns On And Off After Performing Software Update
- How to Preserve Apple iPhone 6s Battery Life with Low Power Saving Mode
- Manually Activate Battery Saving Mode on your iPhone 6s
- How to Configure Battery Saving Mode Settings on your iPhone 6s
- More tips to Save Battery Life on your iPhone 6s
- How to Fix iPhone 6s showing No Service or Searching Network error prompt [Effective Solutions and Trick]
- Fix Visual Voicemail Problems on your iPhone 6s after iOS 9 update [Recommended Solutions]
- Fix Apple iPhone 6s unresponsive touchscreen and extremely hot Home button [Troubleshooting Guide]
- Fix Apple iPhone 6s No Display, Black Screen and other display issues [Workarounds and Troubleshooting Guide]
- iPhone 6S Screen Flashing Different Colors Issue
- iPhone 6S Screen Flickering Issue