Welcome to our focused troubleshooting series dedicated to resolving the iPhone 6 display related issues. If you own this particular device and are having problems with the display such as experiencing a blue screen when the phone starts or seeing just a black screen then you have come to the right place as we will be providing the necessary troubleshooting steps to resolve these issues.
If you own an iPhone 6 or any other iPhone model for that matter then feel contact us using this form. We will be more than happy to assist you with any concern that you may have with your device. This is a free service we are offering with no strings attached. We however ask that when you do send us an email try to be as detailed as possible so that an accurate assessment can be made and the correct solution can be given.
iPhone 6 Blue Screen Problem
Problem: Hi, Please am having issue with my iphone 6, I have been using it for about two months now but I tried to connect to a WiFi and it was not connecting. I plugged it to power and when I tried to use it there after the screen turned blue and I can not use it. Now when I tried charge it using my PC it will make a sound showing that it had connected for charging and the screen remains blue nothing else. Also I cannot see it in the PC as a device that is connected. Kindly help to fix the problem.
Solution: The issue that your phone has right now is what people often refer to as the blue screen of death. Since you are stuck in this screen when you turn on your phone the best way to proceed is to do a factory reset and set your phone up as a new device. Take note that this procedure will delete your phone data so make sure to have a back up of it. You also need the latest version of iTunes running on your computer.
- Connect your device to your computer using the cable that came with it.
- Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod when it appears in iTunes.
- In the Summary panel, click Restore.
- Click Restore again to confirm that you want to restore your device to factory settings and delete all data and content. iTunes will download the device software file and restore your device.
- After your device is restored to factory settings, it will restart. When it does, you’ll see the “Slide to set up” welcome screen. Follow the steps in the device Setup Assistant. You can set up your device as new or use a previous backup. If you restored an iOS device that has cellular service, it will activate after you finish setting up your device.
If your phone is not detected by iTunes follow the steps listed below.
- Turn off your device and leave it off.
- Plug in your device’s USB cable to a computer with iTunes.
- Hold down the Home button on your device as you connect the USB cable. Keep holding down the Home button until you see the Connect to iTunes screen.
- When you a screen with the iTunes logo and a USB cord release the Home button. If you don’t see this screen, try steps 1 through 3 again.
- When your device is connected, iTunes will open. You’ll see a message saying that iTunes has detected an iPhonein recovery mode.
- You can then start to restore your device.
iPhone 6 White Screen With Black Apple On Startup
Problem: Every time I turn on or restart my phone, the colors on the screen with the apple are inverted. I see a white screen with a black apple rather than the other way. I don’t think it has affected anything else on my phone but I just wanted to know if there was something I did or can do to fix it.
Solution: You have nothing to worry about as this is exactly how the iPhone 6 should start up.
Engage with us
If you have any concerns regarding your iPhone feel free to contact us using this form. We will provide you with free technical support regarding the issue you are facing with your device. Just make sure to provide as much detail as possible so that we can make an accurate diagnosis.