Popular third-part keyboard SwiftKey has received a new update, bringing with it a plethora of bug fixes. The patch also focuses on some user complaints in trying to fix those, as well.
You can find the full list of changes below:
- Fixed the issue with your personal language being lost
- Backup & Sync will not keep your phone awake and use all your battery
- Reduced network usage when Trending Phrases are turned on
- Predictions in right-to-left languages should now be displayed the right way round.
- Fixed Evernote return key problems
- Restored “^” as m-key secondary in Azerty layout
- Spanish punctuation now available on Qwerty layout (if Spanish language is enabled)
- Fixed a number of crashes, including: flowing two words together quickly, repeatedly pressing “update languages” button, and a number of others
- Fixed some translations within the app
As you can see, one of the most common bugs has been fixed — your personal language being lost. Have you downloaded the new update? What do you think of it? Let us know in the comments!
source: Play Store